**FULLY BOOKED** BOOK OUR BURNS NIGHT INSTEAD! CLICK HERE
Launching our first ever St Andrew’s Night Event at The Scottish Cafe & Restaurant with a showstopping ceilidh and whisky galore!
We are kicking it off in style with the very best of Scottish food, drink and entertainment.
The evening will be hosted Mark Thomson, The Ambassador to Scotland for Glenfiddich Single Malt who will take you through two fantastic drams from the world’s most awarded single malt. This will limber you up in time for Shenanigans to get you dancing!
The Scottish Cafe & Restaurant
The Scottish National Gallery
Date: Friday 29th November
Timings: 7pm to 11.30pm
Price: £50 per person – includes arrival Glenfiddich whisky cocktail, two courses, one Artisan Scottish beer, a whisky for the toast and ceilidh
Inverurie Scotch beef steak pie with Carroll’s Heritage mashed potato and buttered vegetables
Scottish winter berry trifle with homemade toasted oatmeal honey crumb
Book your ticket by clicking here
Or call 0131 225 1550 option 4
Terms & Conditions
- Vegetarians and food allergies will be catered for in addition providing that we are given 24 hour notice.
- Individual likes or disliked cannot be accommodated on the night due to the high volume of guests.
- Full payment is required in order to confirm your booking. Refunds will not be given unless there are extraordinary circumstances.
- Guests will be seated at communal tables to leave as much space as possible for dancing.
- Please note that we cannot accommodate early arrivals due to the event set up. Doors will not be open until 7pm sharp.
- The venue is accessed via the Gardens entrance of the Scottish National Gallery.
- No under 18’s allowed.