A definitive Scottish eating and drinking experience, Cannonball Restaurant & Bar offers a truly unique setting to enjoy the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo. Dating back to the 1600s, Cannonball House is situated at the top of The Royal Mile at the foot of the Edinburgh Castle esplanade and boasts stunning views down one of the most famous streets in the world.
Taking its name from the cannonball embedded high in the building’s western wall, Cannonball Restaurant & Bar today offers guests the very best of Scottish produce from a diverse network of over 70 local suppliers. Victor and Carina Contini and their entire team live and breath an ethos of excellent service and award-winning food and drink. They look forward to welcoming you this August where you can enjoy the very best Scottish-Italian hospitality in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town.
Your package will include:
- A personal welcome on arrival from Victor Contini
- A three-course set menu made from the finest Scottish and Italian ingredients, all sourced from local suppliers and the Contini’s very own kitchen garden, followed by tea/coffee and caramel shortbread.
- Half a bottle of specially selected wine
- A recital from a member of the Tattoo cast
- A host to escort you from the restaurant to the Castle Esplanade
- A seat in Section 10 of the outdoor arena
- An official Tattoo Show Programme
£170.00 per person