Our annual sell out Burns Ceilidh is finally back!
Join us for delicious traditional Scottish fayre where our locally produced haggis is piped in and addressed, taken with a wee dram. After dinner our in house band shenanigans will play traditional reels and jigs guaranteed to get you dancing!
Ticket price includes:
Traditional Piper and address to the haggis
4 course seasonal Scottish dinner
Live music and ceilidh from Shenanigans
7pm to 11pm // 28th January
Four course set menu & nip of whisky £55 per person
Glass of fizz, four course set menu, nip of whisky & half bottle of wine £75 per person
Bread and Mara seaweed whipped butter
Starter: Heatherfield smoked salmon, Amalfi lemon, dill tuile and Katy Rodger’s crème fraîche
Intermediate: East Lothian Cauliflower & Loch Arthur Cheddar veloute with Kitchen Garden thyme crumb
Main: Findlay’s of Portobello Haggis with neeps and tatties and Uncle Roy’s mustard cream sauce. Served with Glengoyne 10yr nip of whisky.
Dessert: Traditional Cranachan with raspberries and Graham’s Dairy double cream
(vegetarian option available)
- 1 meter social distancing. Max 3 households per table. Should your party be more than that we will split your group over several tables next to each other
- Vegetarians and food allergies will be catered for in addition providing that we are given 7 days notice
- Full payment is required in order to confirm your booking
- We regret that we are unable to refund your ticket should you have to cancel due to Covid
- Should we have to postpone the event due to another lockdown your ticket price will be transferred to the new date
- Doors will not be open until 7pm sharp. Please note that we cannot accommodate early arrivals due to the event set up
- No under 18’s allowed
- Dress code smart