So good we’re doing it three nights in a row – Our annual Burns Supper & Ceilidhs are back in 2020!
Thursday 23rd January
Friday 24th January
Saturday 25th January
7pm to midnight
£50 per person to include three course set menu, nip of whisky with the haggis, piper and ceilidh – Book and purchase this option here
£65 per person to include arrival glass of fizz, three course set menu served with half bottle of wine, nip of whisky with the haggis, piper and ceilidh – Book and purchase this option here
Join us for delicious traditional Scottish fayre and dance your socks off with our in house ceilidh band.
Guests are piped in where they can purchase arrival drinks at the bar. Seating will be at shared tables to enjoy a delicious Burns supper menu.
Belhaven smoked salmon, Amalfi lemon, dill tuile and Katy Rodger’s crème fraîche
Findlay’s of Portobello Haggis with neeps and tatties and Uncle Roy’s mustard cream sauce. Served with a nip of Glengoyne 10yr
Traditional Cranachan with raspberries and Graham’s Dairy double cream
Our locally produced haggis is piped in and addressed, taken with a wee dram.
Following supper is our traditional ceilidh by Shenanigans who are always guaranteed to get you dancing.
For groups or to create your own private Burns evening please email our events team on email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Vegetarians and food allergies will be catered for in addition providing that we are given 24 hour notice.
- Individual likes or disliked cannot be accommodated on the night due to the high volume of guests.
- Full payment is required in order to confirm your booking. Refunds will not be given unless there are extraordinary circumstances.
- Guests will be seated at communal tables to leave as much space as possible for dancing.
- Please note that we cannot accommodate early arrivals due to the event set up. Doors will not be open until 7pm sharp.
- The venue is accessed via the Gardens entrance of the Scottish National Gallery.
- No under 18’s allowed.