So good we’re doing it three nights in a row – Our annual Burns Supper & Ceilidhs are back in 2020!
Thursday 23rd January – special price £50 per person to include three course set menu, nip of whisky with the haggis, piper and ceilidh – Book and purchase this option here
** ONLY A FEW TICKETS LEFT ** Friday 24th January – £65 per person to include arrival glass of fizz, three course set menu served with half bottle of wine, nip of Glenfiddich 12yo whisky with the haggis, piper and ceilidh – Book and purchase this option here
** FULLY BOOKED ** Saturday 25th January – £65 per person to include arrival glass of fizz, three course set menu served with half bottle of wine, nip of Glenfiddich 12yo with the haggis, piper and ceilidh – Book and purchase this option here
Time: 7pm to midnight
Join us for delicious traditional Scottish fayre and dance your socks off with our in house ceilidh band.
The evening starts at 7pm sharp where our fantastic piper will welcome guests as you purchase arrival drinks from the bar.
Seating will be at shared tables to enjoy a delicious Burns supper menu where the haggis is piped in, addressed and enjoyed with a wee nip of whisky.
Following supper is our traditional ceilidh by Shenanigans who are always guaranteed to get you dancing. Don’t worry if you’ve never danced a ceilidh before, we have an excellent caller who will talk you through each dance.
Dress code: Smart casual, kilts welcome if you’ve got one!
Belhaven smoked salmon, Amalfi lemon, dill tuile and Katy Rodger’s crème fraîche
Our locally produced haggis is piped in and addressed, taken with a wee dram.
Findlay’s of Portobello Haggis with neeps and tatties and Uncle Roy’s mustard cream sauce. Served with a nip of Glenfiddich 12yo
Traditional Cranachan with raspberries and Graham’s Dairy double cream
For groups or to create your own private Burns evening please email our events team on email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
- Vegetarians and food allergies will be catered for in addition providing that we are given 24 hour notice.
- Individual likes or disliked cannot be accommodated on the night due to the high volume of guests.
- Full payment is required in order to confirm your booking. Refunds will not be given unless there are extraordinary circumstances.
- Guests will be seated at communal tables to leave as much space as possible for dancing.
- Please note that we cannot accommodate early arrivals due to the event set up. Doors will not be open until 7pm sharp.
- The venue is accessed via the Gardens entrance of the Scottish National Gallery.
- No under 18’s allowed.