Fennel and Orange Salad
I love raw salads. Vegetables become fun when you enjoy them as nature gifted them to us, fresh at their best. Hope you like this one.
- 1 bulb fennel, trimmed and shaved with a mandolin
- 2 blood oranges, sliced, with skin and pith removed
- 6 large green olives, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Fontodi cold pressed olive oil
- Orange zest
- Maldon Salt
- Fennel green tops for garnish
Choose a large mixing bowl and add the fennel and dress with salt, olive oil and lemon juice. Scatter on a plate and decorate with the orange slices, olives and a final pinch of salt. Enjoy!