Carina in print – Daily record
Boozy Strawberry Milkshake – In print 11th June
Fantastic for a warm summer afternoon to cool down!
- 225g Scottish Perthshire strawberries – stalks off
- 300ml cold Grahams dairy milk
- 3 large scoops Contini Madagascar vanilla ice cream
- 25ml Amaretto, a light Lowland whisky will also work
- 1 extra strawberries and a handful of marshmallows to serve
- Whipped cream
Using a blender, add the clean washed strawberries (keep one back for the garnish), ice cream, milk and Amaretto. Mix until incorporated.
Pour into a chilled tall glass and carefully pipe some whipped cream on top.
Serve with fun straws and a clean halved strawberry and as many marshmallows as you can fit on top to decorate.